It’s a known fact that every business is looking for a smart mobile application to showcase their brand or reach wider user to capture more business.
But the doubt is, would mobile apps survive, if yes, how long would it sustain? Users mindset of trending app styles and feature-rich attributes. Mobile Application Development has been a consistent technological sector after the emergence of the internet and has been commanding since then.
42 percent of organizations expect to increase spending on mobile app development by an average of 31 percent, according to a recent survey by Gartner, Inc.
Here are minor but important factors you should take note of.
1. Mobile app rest in your customer’s pocket!
It’s always good to have a web app or desktop app for your customers. But imagine how fast a user can access your mobile application in comparison with a web app or desktop app? All he have to do is, take out their phone from pocket and launch your mobile application to perform necessary actions.
Suppose you are an owner of online shopping portal and you already built a web site for your loyal customers who can explore, check out and buy products from your website. But what if you want to let them know about
- New products launched?
- Any New offers for particular day or time?
- Notify customers with some important announcement?
Either you have to send bulk SMS to all of your customers about “what’s new on your web-site” or you have to wait until your customer’s open web-site and check for new offers and products etc… Even in the case of bulk SMS, there is a chance of dropped SMS, less probability that customer read your message and open website immediately?
Now consider if you already have a mobile application for your online shopping business…
- As you publish new offers or announcement, you can notify all customers by Push Notification which will directly deliver to customer mobiles.
- Application badge always displays a number of notifications they got in the case of they missed it.
- As soon as they tap on the notification, Mobile app will open and redirect them to newly published offers/products/announcements.
2. Brand value
In today’s world, Mobile users grow day by day in numbers. Even if a normal customer visits any pizza hub or coffee shop, they tried to search its presence on mobile application stores to check out their menu items or for online ordering. By having a mobile app for your customers not only increases your brand value but it also helps to develop your brand stronger and better.
You can setup your mobile app strategies or campaign to get your customer’s behavior and feedbacks. It can help to improve not only your mobile application itself but your overall business model and your brand value.
3. Connect more customers
As we all knows, Mobile app users number are way larger than actual computer/laptop user. As soon as you developed and publish the mobile application for your business, you can reach out to a large number of customers. The mobile app can run on any smartphone no matter if it is old or small or slow? If you have targeted right platforms for your customers like Android or iOS you are almost good to go.
4. Increase in profit
If customer satisfaction and customer reach are increased, profit automatically increases. As a research of well-known companies, if your customers buying experience is good and if they feel more connected with your business, It drives more sales and eventually more profit for you. If your customers already connected with you and try to engage often, consider to launch a mobile application for your business. It can be a game changer move.
- According to Techcrunch.com, 35.4 percent of Black Friday sales last year were completed on mobile devices.
- When Domino’s Pizza created a mobile app for ordering delivery or in-store pickup of their food, they saw an e-commerce rise of 28 percent in half-year pre-tax profits in the UK alone. And I know I’d rather use their app than actually call the store. In fact, mobile devices now account for 52 percent of their online orders.
Verdict: the Mobile application may not provide a result immediately, but it gradually strengthens your position between competitors as the customer reach increases. It will turn out to be a champion player for your business. If you launch a perfect mobile application for your business with a perfect plan, it will be an easy and quick access to your business. Which leads to increase in the number of customers and more number of customers means more profit and better brand value for your business.
Does your business have a mobile app? Contact us today with your questions or ideas.